The string used for our necklaces is now a metal thread covered in nylon. It was carefully selected for the following reasons
• Maximum resistance to abrasion
• Highly resistant against nicks,
cuts and scrapes
• Longer lasting
• Minimum water absorption
|The Benefits of Hazelwood necklaces & bracelets|
Testimonies from our clients confirm that hazelwood relieves or soothes:
heartburn,gastric reflux,teething,skin problems (psoriasis, acne, eczema),arthritis,osteoarthritis,constipation,migraines,cavities or any ailment associated with acid surplus.
• This clasp was put through several tests and is the safest for babies and children
• In the event the necklace gets caught or is under too much tension, the clasp will open on either ends without breaking the string of beads.
• Because the beads are threaded and knotted at both ends, the beads will not fall out because the thread (metal covered in nylon) will not break.
• The necklace is knotted at both ends before being attached to the clasp. If the clasp was to open, no small pieces would be accessible for children to swallow.
* The life span of the safety feature is 3 months. Beyond this time frame, the necklace should be changed. In order to ensure both the effectiveness of the Hazelwood and the safety of the necklace, it is very important to change one's necklaces every 3 months.
WARNING: Children under 3 years old should not wear necklace without parental supervision. Do not put in the mouth.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH HAZELWOOD NECKLACES FOR INFANTS AND SMALL CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE THAT DO NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF CLASP. (BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!)
Clasp used for necklaces 14 inches and over.
11" 0-2 years ( may be a little small on larger than average infants)
13" 2- 4 years
14" 4 - 10 years.